Because we’re not totally certain when social distancing will cease, we’ve decided to make this year’s Walk a virtual event. So, what does that look like?
1) Register and create your own FundEasy page. The program has a default goal, but feel free to increase it! Be bold and courageous!
2) Contact your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors using the FundEasy link. Ask them to support you in raising funds for Assure Pregnancy Clinic. (By the way, Assure is considered an “essential” service and we are open and busy!)They can click the link in the email to sponsor you securely online.
3) If you collect checks, you can mail them to our secure mailbox at P. O. Box 1462, Fontana, CA 92334. Don’t forget to enter those donations on your FundEasy page!
4) We will send you a Walk 4 Life T-shirt by mail. Take a selfie wearing your T-shirt while you’re doing your virtual walking. (See #5 below) Send your selfie to Events@assurepregnancy.org or post it on your Facebook page and tag “Friends of APC”.
5) Be creative in HOW you will raise funds and let your supporters know what you’ll be doing. Email or Facebook are great ways to communicate. Walk around your home and track your steps, walk your dog, walk on your treadmill, ride your stationary bike, walk on your elliptical machine, dig up your garden, plant some flowers, etc.
6) Prizes will be awarded for Most Funds Raised, Most Creative, Most Steps Walked, and Best Variety of Activities! We’ll announce winners on June 6th.
TOGETHER WE CAN RAISE DESPERATELY NEEDED FUNDS TO KEEP ASSURE PREGNANCY CLINIC OPEN TO SERVE WOMEN DURING THIS CRITICAL TIME!